Monday, December 9, 2013

Jokes!


Okay, so yesterday I read a couple of my favorite books, because, it was a pretty lazy day after church! And I rediscovered some of the reasons why I love these books! One of the funnier characters is Sir Hereward, who is a ghost. He thinks that he's really funny, and one of his jokes made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight!! No joke! (did you catch that?) :D Anyways, this is the DUMBEST joke, but yeah!

Sir Hereward (who is a ghost): Princess, what is the difference between an elephant and an orange?

Jenna (who is NOT a ghost): I don't know Sir Hereward, what is the difference between an elephant and an orange?

Sir Hereward: Well I won't send you to do my shopping! Ha-ha-ha!!

Jenna: *Courteous Laughter*

Anyways, that made me laugh! So yeah! My dad says I'm easily amused... :D
And here is another one, because in my family, we hunt. And I could totally see a certain one of my brothers doing this! (though I hope this doesn't happen) :D

Two hunters are out in the woods, when one of the, collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing, and his eyes are heavily glazed. The other guys whips out his phone and calls 911. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?!" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "okay, now what?"

So yeah! There is a lovely post! :D :P

~Kylee

3 comments: