Friday, December 13, 2013

December BOM reading Challenge

Hey Guys!!
Just wanted to know who is doing the BOM challenge. Is anybody doing it?

I started late, I started December 10th. And I am on page 110 now. In 2nd Nephi, Chapter 29.
But I AM going to make it ALL the way through before January 1st.

Just wanted to share some Ah-ha's I had.
Patterns I noticed ATON were in 1st Nephi, how it talks so much about the last days, The wars. And Satan's church, Who is in it, what happens. It goes in pretty good detail about it. And it helped me to understand more about what is going on in the days we are living in. :)
And a few verses that stood out to me are:

*2 Nephi 21:6 {Key-words; Lambs and Lions.}
* 2 Nephi 2:13 { I love this! It is so meaningful!! READ IT!}
* 2 Nephi  23:23-25 { Key-words; Joy.}

If you guys have anything else to add that you have enjoyed during your Scripture Study please add. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment